There are tons of toilet seat riser for elderly out there.
Which ones are best for you? We break down what type is best for seniors and which brands to try.
After reading this article, you’ll be able to quickly decide which toilet seat riser for elderly is right for you and your companion.
List of 10 Best toilet seat riser for elderly: Tested by Seniors
1. HealthSmart Raised Toilet Seat Riser That Fits Most Standard Bowls for Enhanced Comfort and Elevation with Slip Resistant Pads, 15x15x5, New and Improved
- RAISED TOILET SEAT adds 5 inches in height to any standard toilet bowl, making it easier to sit and stand due to injury, surgery, handicap, or disability. The toilet seat riser fits under your current toilet seat and adds 5 inches to the height of your toilet.
- TOILET SEAT RISER is a UNIVERSAL SIZE that fits most standard toilets and effectively relieves pressure points and general discomfort.It’s completely portable with no assembly required
- TOILET RISER includes 4 large slip resistance pads that adhere the riser to the toilet bowl for stability and durability
- TOILET SEAT LIFTER is lightweight and portable and supports up to 300 pounds
Additional Info :
2. RMS Raised Toilet Seat – 5 Inch Elevated Riser with Adjustable Padded Arms – Toilet Safety Seat for Elongated or Standard Commode
- ADDED 5″ in HEIGHT: The Toilet Safety Seat raises the toilet commode by 5 inches. The elevated toilet seat with foam padded arms makes it safer and easier to sit or stand while using the toilet.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDTH ARMS: The two handles are adjustable in width to conform both narrow and wide body types. The width can be expanded from 18.5″ to 21.5″. The arms are removable and padded with a soft foam that provides soft grip but nonslip for safety and stability.
- TOOL FREE INSTALLATION: The installation requires NO tools. Simply attaches the toilet safety frame to toilet bowl with an adjustable knob in front and rear wings for extra stability and safety.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: The elevated toilet seat fits most standard or elongated toilet commode.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: The seat riser is lightweight and portable. The toilet seat riser is constructed with a durable composite material that supports up to 300 lbs weight capacity.
Additional Info :
3. Carex Toilet Seat Riser, Elongated Raised Toilet Seat Adds 3.5 inches to Toilet Height, for Assistance Bending or Sitting, 300 Pound Weight Capacity
- TOILET SEAT ELEVATOR — ELONGATED. A toilet seat riser that that installs under your existing toilet seat for added personal comfort. Fits Most elongated Toilet bowls.
- ADDS 3.5 INCHES TO THE TOILET SEAT HEIGHT. A 3.5 raised toilet seat that is also very comfortable. The toilet seat helps senior and handicap sit or get up from toilet easily
- FITS ELONGATED TOILET SEATS. The toilet seat riser will fit elongated toilets.Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths to avoid damaging the seat
- EASY INSTALLATION. 3-step easy installation allows toilet seat to be installed in a minute or two. Fits most elongated toilets
- VERY COMFORTABLE. A raised toilet seat that is very comfortable. Toilet seat is designed fit under your existing toilet seat for added personal comfort and is designed for those who weight 300 lbs or less
Additional Info :
4. OasisSpace Stand Alone Raised Toilet Seat 300lb – Heavy Duty Medical Raised Homecare Commode and Safety Frame, Height Adjustable Legs, Bathroom Assist Frame for Elderly, Handicap, Disabled
- Secure, Easy to Use: Our elevated toliet seats is approved the highest standard in medical Bathroom Toilet Rail. Doubles as a stability safety frame & raised toilet seat, makes us very safe to use. Tool-Free, Easy to assemble in 8 minutes, anyone can install and understand operation,much quicker than the competition.
- Safety and Durable: OasisSpace Stand Alone Toilet Rail constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, this compact safety toilet rail supports up to 300 pounds, raised toilet seat is very sturdy and gave the assistance the customer needed to successfully use the toilet. The raised toilet seat with handles have the easier raised toilet seat to get up and is steady enough, so that you doesn’t have to worry about falling.
- Sitting and Rising Aid: This free-standing bathroom safety frame provides a stable support for users to sit or rise from a commode. Our raised toilet seat with legs are designed for limited mobility, seniors, the disabled; Simple to clean for assisted living caregivers; After surgery from broken hip, femur, Achilles tendon. And leg elongated applicable to different height of the population.
- Padded Seat- Warm, soft, padded seat makes toileting comfortable. Most raised toilet seats are made of hard plastic which is cold to the touch-making toileting uncomfortable. The OasisSpace raised toilet seat allows for extended sitting without discomfort. Helps prevent slips and falls for elderly, visually and cognitively impaired users.
- Padded Grip and Non-Slip Tip: Toilet chair for elderly and disabled is padded with a soft rubber for superior support. The textured rubber handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing. Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience.
Additional Info :
5. Drive Medical RTL12027RA 2-in-1 Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Padded Arms, Standard Seat
- Toilet Seat Riser with Handles: Our easy-to-clean toilet seats are designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Raised Toilet Seat with Arms: The toilet seat adds 5 inches of height to your toilet seat, making it easier and safer to sit or stand.Use a non-abrasive detergent or household cleaner with warm water
- Adjustable Armrests: Easily remove or adjust armrest height to fit your needs; our toilet seat risers make perfect elderly assistance products and handicap accessories for daily living
- Tool-Free Installation: Simple locking toilet riser provides a reliable, secure fit on almost any toilet with tool-free installation
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches in depth x 17 inches in width x 5 inches in height; width between arms: 18 inches; overall height: 10 inches; weight capacity: 300 lbs
Additional Info :
6. The Ultimate™ Raised Toilet Seat, Voted#1 Most Comfortable. Padded with Armrests. Adjustable Height. Premium Elevated Toilet Seat with Arms for Standard and Elongated Toilets.
- PADDED SEAT- Warm, soft, padded seat makes toileting comfortable. Most raised toilet seats are made of hard plastic which is cold to the touch-making toileting uncomfortable. The ULTIMATE raised toilet seat allows for extended sitting without discomfort. EXCLUSIVE Hi-View Blue color makes seat easier to distinguish from its surroundings TO HELP PREVENT SLIPS, TRIPS AND FALLS
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT- Allows for perfect toilet seat height settings and maximum safety and comfort. Fast, easy, tool-less height settings also means that as health conditions change, the toilet seat height can be adjusted to accommodate the changing needs. Never buy another raised toilet seat again. Ideal for post-op hip and knee patients. Adjust height as range of motion improves.
- PADDED ARMRESTS- Sturdy, weigh-bearing armrests create secure leverage points to allow the user to more easily sit and stand when compared to other raised toilet seats. Armrests also provide extra physical and psychological safety benefits as they prevent falls and help with an overall sense of security and peace of mind.
- FITS ALL TOILETS- Regular or elongated, the ULTIMATE raised toilet seat fits them all, including uncommon shapes and sizes. Takes guesswork out of whether your raised toilet seat will fit your toilet properly and safely. NO CUMBERSOME INSTALLATION REQUIRED!- The Ultimate seat simply slides right over your toilet and rests firmly and safely on the floor. Easy to remove when not required.
- MULTI-FUNCTION, 3 PRODUCTS IN 1 AND $60 VALUE IN FREE BONUSES!- Can be used as a raised toilet seat/bedside commode/shower chair. COMMODE PAIL AND LID INCLUDED for bedside use. OPEN BOTTOM FUNNEL INCLUDED- channels waste into toilet and prevents spills/leaks at higher seat settings. Commercial-grade polyurethane foam will never absorb water/medical-grade aluminum frame will never rust. All components are easy to clean/disinfect. BLUE PADDING WILL NOT STAIN/DISCOLOR LIKE OLD STYLE WHITE SEATS.
Additional Info :
7. Essential Medical Supply Elevated Toilet Seat with Padded Arms, Elongated, 19 x 14 x 3.5 Inch
- Installs under your toilet seat giving you a 3.5″ rise: Don’t forsake the comfort of your own toilet seat, use the easy to install Elevated Toilet Seat with Arms. It can safely be installed under your seat for your comfort and support.
- Arms make it easier to get on and off: The heavy duty arms will help you push off the toilet from a seated position, lower down easily and have something to lean on when seated.
- Wipes down easily: Don’t worry about lingering stains as the plastic molded rail can be wiped down with any standard household clear.
- Hardware and instructions included for a secure fit: The riser comes with the added long screws that allow you to easily install the riser and your existing seat over it.
- Fits an Elongated bowl: The toilet riser is 19.5 inch long and 14 inch wide which will fit any standard elongated toilet bowl. Please make sure to measure your bowl to choose the right fit for you.
Additional Info :
8. OasisSpace Stand Alone Raised Toilet Seat 300lbs – Heavy Duty Medical Raised Homecare Commode and Safety Frame, Height Adjustable Legs, Bathroom Assist Frame for Elderly, Handicap, Disabled
- Secure, Easy to Use – Our elevated toliet seats is approved the highest standard in medical Bathroom Toilet Rail. Doubles as a stability safety frame & raised toilet seat, makes us very safe to use. Tool-Free, Easy to assemble in 10 minutes, anyone can install and understand operation,much quicker than the competition.
- Safety and Durable – OasisSpace Stand Alone Toilet Rail constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, this compact safety toilet rail supports up to 300 pounds, raised toilet seat is very sturdy and gave the assistance the customer needed to successfully use the toilet. The raised toilet seat with handles have the easier raised toilet seat to get up and is steady enough, so that you doesn’t have to worry about falling.
- Sitting and Rising Aid – This free-standing bathroom safety frame provides a stable support for users to sit or rise from a commode. Our raised toilet seat with legs are designed for limited mobility, seniors, the disabled; Simple to clean for assisted living caregivers; After surgery from broken hip, femur, Achilles tendon. And leg elongated applicable to different height of the population.
- Molded Plastic Seat – Our Home-care Commode seat with bottomless splash guard to direct waste into toilet, seat-no assembly required, Ease of use, durable and safer than clip on raised toilet seats. And Medical Raised Toilet seat can be installed very sturdy, and lightweight and portable to remove for cleaning.
- Padded Grip and Non-Slip Tip – Toilet chair for elderly and disabled is padded with a soft rubber for superior support. The textured rubber handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing. Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience.
Additional Info :
9. Mcombo Electric Toilet Seat Lift with Handles, Incline Raised Toilet Seat Lifter for Senior, Elderly, Handicap, Disabled Use on Bathroom, 320 lbs Weight Capacity M212W (White, Medium)
- Power Toilet Seat Lifter: Counter-balanced lift mechanism pushes the seat up to help the user to sit or rise stand from sitting position after finish using the toilet. Our power toilet lift seats are designed for limited mobility, seniors, the disabled. It gives you back your freedom and independence when needing to use the bathroom.
- Easy to Assemble: With the unique structural design, you only need to install the handrails, motors and other parts to complete the entire seat. At the same time equipped with detailed installation instructions and corresponding tools, you will be faster (15 minutes for a novice).
- Safety and Durable: Each part is made of cast iron with a thickness of 5mm, lift supports up to 320lbs. The surface of toilet seat lifter is covered with powder coating in all directions, waterproof and corrosion resistant. The padded handles have the easier raised toilet seat to get up and is steady enough, so that you doesn’t have to worry about falling.
- High Compatibility: The seat width of this toilet lift reaches 25.59”, which can be suitable for most people, even oversized people. Equipped with 4 adjustable feet at the same time, the distance from the seat to the ground is 18.5-19.5”. The toilet lift can be placed over an existing toilet. And when in its down position, the lift functions as a normal toilet seat and can be used by any member of the household.
- Quality Guaranteed: Your toilet lift come with one-year warranty and a 30-day return policy. And we pride ourselves on unmatched customer experience. Any questions will be answered within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
10. Vive Toilet Seat Riser with Handles – Raised Toilet Seat with Padded Arms for Handicapped – Medical Handicap Bathroom Safety Chair – Portable, High and Elevated Lifter Extender (Standard)
- WHAT SIZE IS RIGHT FOR ME: Toilets typically come in two sizes, standard and elongated. We offer a size for either style, so make sure you know which toilet you are purchasing for before checking out. An elongated toilet is longer and from the back of the bowl to the front measures about 13″, a standard toilet measures 11″ back to front.
- ADDS 3.5” OF HEIGHT TO STANDARD TOILET: Fitting under your existing toilet seat, the toilet seat riser adds 3.5” of height to the seat, making it easier to sit or stand without bending. A great bathroom safety solution for the elderly, those with limited mobility and those recovering from hip, knee or back surgery.
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Installing under any standard toilet seat, the toilet seat riser securely attaches with the included screws and washers without the use of tools. An interior lip on the bottom of the riser, coupled with slip resistant strips, eliminates slipping for a safe and secure seat.
- SOFT COMFORT GRIP HANDLES: Removable handles are padded with comfortably soft foam hand grips for additional assistance when sitting or standing. The handles provide a nonslip surface for a safe and secure grip. Easily removable if desired, the width between the handles is 19”.
- DURABLE COMPOSITE TOILET SEAT ELEVATOR: The durable composite toilet seat elevator supports up to 300 pounds and is split-resistant for extended usability. The seat riser can be wiped down with regular household disinfectants or sanitizing wipes. Made with corrosion resistant aluminum, the handles are also easily cleaned with traditional bathroom disinfectants
- 2-4 DAY SHIPPING: You should expect your Vive Toilet Riser to arrive quickly.
Additional Info :
There are many options out there. We checked and reviewed the 10 best toilet seat riser for elderly for seniors to help you find a suitable item for you.
How Do You Buy The Best 10 Best Toilet Seat Riser For Elderly – Senior’s Guide?
On paper, any products made for the elderly should be suitable for use by older people, but in most cases, the most important functions are hidden behind procedures that become insane. It is true that with almost all toilet seat riser for elderly we reviewed here are manufactured for adult, but very few do it in such a way that an elderly person can start them without having to ask how to do it.
So if you are looking for specific products for the elderly, here are a series of recommendations that you should take into account
- Brand Value: When you are out to purchase a new toilet seat riser for elderly or any other product, brand value is one of the factors that you should consider. When it comes to buying a branded item you want to be sure that the brand value of the company is enough to stand behind its product.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your toilet seat riser for elderly.
- Customer Ratings: Number rating grade toilet seat riser for elderly objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their toilet seat riser for elderly.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an toilet seat riser for elderly, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an toilet seat riser for elderly is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
Preventelderabuse.org always remembers that maintaining toilet seat riser for elderly information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding toilet seat riser for elderly is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!
It is important that the toilet seat riser for elderly is not too expensive, or that it does not cost much to repair in the event of a breakdown or accident. As always, there are huge options, and depending on the idea we have, we will decide to invest more or less. Anyway, in this segment, you have some really interesting toilet seat riser for elderly for an emergency that is overpriced, as well as other more expensive ones that you probably don’t care about because most of the extra features are not going to be used.
Size and Style
Consider where you plan on storing your toilet seat riser for elderly. Traditional toilet seat riser for elderly are usually designed to be smaller so that they take up less space. However, some toilet seat riser for elderly models can be reconfigured into built-in models that fit in a cabinet. Keep in mind that built-in models usually require separate trim kit purchases.
Ease of Use
No one wants a cumbersome toilet seat riser for elderly that’s a pain to use. But for seniors, the concern becomes whether a toilet seat riser for elderly is supporting your quality of life or if it makes using more difficult. Look for a user-friendly toilet seat riser for elderly that makes life easier. Look for larger buttons or labels that make it easier to use if you have a vision impairment. Prioritize simple controls as well. Consider whether you can easily move it, how easily you can grip the door if it’s easy to clean, and how you can interact with the product. And especially if you pick an over-the-range model, make sure that it’s positioned at a height that you can reach easily.
For seniors, the controls and how easily they can open and close a toilet seat riser for elderly box are going to be some of the most important features to consider. You’ll need to find a model that’s compatible with your strength and mental acuity. Not all seniors should downgrade to the simplest toilet seat riser for elderly with basic functionality.
Why should you buy toilet seat riser for elderlyfor Seniors?
If you or an older loved one in your life need a little extra assistance hearing your favorite program, a decent pair of TV headphones will do the job. The toilet seat riser for elderly for seniors can create a hassle-free and comfortable sonic experience, especially for people with health issues. These toilet seat riser for elderly can be used for long periods without discomfort and will offer convenience.
Are toilet seat riser for elderly for Seniors Worth Buying?
How Long Will toilet seat riser for elderly for Seniors Last?
How long a toilet seat riser for elderly for aged people will last depends on several factors, like its quality, maintenance, and use. The product life of toilet seat riser for elderly changes significantly based on the type of materials and components used on it.