NCPEA Logo  
National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
Top Navigation barHomeAbout NCPEAOur Affiliates
PublicationsAsk the ExpertsSite Map

How Do I Find
Services in my Community?

  Other topics:  

What should I do if someone I know is being abuse?

  What Services Are Available?  
  Return to:
Help for Victims and the Vulnerable

The following national help lines will help you find services in your community:

The Eldercare Locator (800-677-1116) directs callers to senior information and referral telephone lines in their communities. These programs direct callers to local programs and services, including home delivered meal programs, adult day care programs, support services, legal assistance, services for caregivers, and many others.

INFOLINK (800-FYI-CALL) directs callers to the closest, most appropriate services for victims of crime, including crisis intervention, assistance with the criminal justice process, counseling, and support groups.

The National Domestic Violence Hotline (800-799-SAFE [7233]) links callers to domestic violence shelters, other emergency shelters, legal advocacy and assistance programs, and social service programs.

Bottom Navigation barAbout NCPEAContact UsHomeTop