Membership Categories & Links
The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (NCPEA) has several different membership categories. NCPEA membership benefits include:
- 5 annual issues of JEAN, The Journal of Elder Abuse and Neglect (a $179 value)
- 15% discount on educational videos and films from Terra Nova Films
- Reduced member rates on NCPEA educational seminars, webinars and conferences
- Free downloads and discounts on NCPEA publications and training materials
- Access to NCPEA resources and promotions
Membership for one year is $70.
Membership for one year is $25.
Senior/Retired Persons Membership
Membership for one year is $45.
These are for organizations, including area agencies on aging, nursing homes, Attorney Generals' offices, state APS units, and others. Institutional membership is $200/year.
To learn more, or to join NCPEA, please click here.