Membership Categories & Links
The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (NCPEA) has several different membership categories. NCPEA membership benefits include:
- 5 annual issues of JEAN, The Journal of Elder Abuse and Neglect (a $179 value)
- 15% discount on educational videos and films from Terra Nova Films
- Reduced member rates on NCPEA educational seminars, webinars and conferences
- Free downloads and discounts on NCPEA publications and training materials
- Access to NCPEA resources and promotions
Membership for one year is $70.
Membership for one year is $25.
Senior/Retired Persons Membership
Membership for one year is $45.
These are for organizations, including area agencies on aging, nursing homes, Attorney Generals' offices, state APS units, and others. Institutional membership is $200/year.
Any local or state elder abuse/elder justice coalition is welcome to join NCPEA as a Coalition Member. Coalition Member benefits include access to an online space for facilitated dialogue and exchange, provision of at least one webinar per year on topics of interest, and opportunities to collaborate nationally with a network of coalitions, as well as other NCPEA members, on shared concerns and action. Coalition representatives can also join NCPEA committees to connect with national efforts around education, public policy and research; obtain NCPEA discounts on JEAN, Terra Nova Films, and other educational events and materials. Membership for one year is $125.
Other Coalition Benefits Include:
- opportunity to participate in the Coalition Forum, a new online space for dialogue, exchange, sharing materials and ideas with other elder abuse/elder justice coalitions.
- a minimum of one yearly teleconference on coalition development. Your coalition will receive an invitation when this is scheduled.
- opportunity to link your coalition website (or contact information) to NCPEA’s website (www.preventelderabuse.org) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NCPEA) and list your NCPEA affiliation in your communications - Please provide the information and authorize this link (see Coalition Member Information Form)
- opportunity for local-national advocacy around elder abuse policies and legislation through the NCPEA Public Policy Committee
To learn more, or to join NCPEA, please click here.