Make a Donation
You can support NCPEA's important work by making a donation. Your contribution will help us:
- Explore the nature and extent of the problem and promising approaches to preventing it
- Increase recognition by policy-makers, professionals, and the public about elder abuse and the need for new services and public policy
- Maintain and improve our website
- Support our affiliates in building grassroots, local coalitions to meet local needs
- Provide leadership in advocating for change at the national and international levels
Donations can be made online by clicking here. You may also send your donation to:
National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
1730 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20036
2011 marks the 10-year anniversary of Rosalie Wolf’s passing.
Rosalie Wolf is known internationally for her pioneering work in the field of elder abuse. Dr. Wolf served as the Executive Director of the Institute on Aging at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care and founded both NCPEA and the Journal of Elder Abuse and Neglect, among her many accomplishments.
NCPEA is proud to advance the vital work of our founder. In her honor, and to help sustain her vision, NCPEA has established the ROSALIE WOLF COMMEMORATIVE FUND.
Donations in memory of Dr. Wolf will support enhancements to the NCPEA on-line library: www.preventelderabuse.org/library. Planned improvements include reorganization and indexing, inclusion of hyperlinks, additional videos and training materials, conversion to PDF documents, and a more user-friendly interface.
- Click here to donate to the Rosalie Wolf Commemorative Fund through our website. Please indicate under “GIFT INORMATION” that this donation is “in memory of Rosalie Wolf”.
- Click here to download the donation form & mail it in. Be sure to note "RWCF" on your check.
As part of this fund drive in her honor, NCPEA is compiling an online tribute to Rosalie Wolf on our website.
Please share your memories or praise for Dr. Wolf by writing up a brief statement to be posted. You may fax your tribute to NCPEA at 202-872-0057, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view the tribute page by clicking here.
Your support for NCPEA will sustain Dr. Wolf's legacy. Please help today.